Australian High Commission, Port Louis
To learn more about Australia’s engagement in Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar and Comoros, follow us on: www.facebook.com/ahcportlouis
Pour découvrir les actualités australiennes à Maurice, Seychelles, Madagascar et Comores, suivez nous sur: www.facebook.com/ahcportlouis
Australia-Mauritius Research and Innovation Forum 2018
On the 19th of February 2018, the Australia-Mauritius Research and Innovation Forum (AMRIF 2018) will gather Australian and Mauritian policy makers, researchers, academics, industry players, innovators and thought leaders from a variety of sectors of the economy to discuss the role of research and private sector partnerships in driving innovation, promoting inclusiveness, and delivering sustainable economic development.
During this event led by experts and academics from both Australia and Mauritius, guests will experience first-hand the power of innovation that is paving the way for new and emerging areas of activity, learn about the new funded schemes launched in Mauritius to encourage international collaborations. Furthermore, they will understand the implications of regional focus and perspectives like the Mauritius Strategy for Africa in spurring economic growth but also explore joint-venture opportunities through bilateral collaboration, involving Australia and Mauritius.
#AMRIF2018 is being organised to commemorate the Golden Jubilee celebrations of the Independence of Mauritius and links with Australia in collaboration with the #Mauritius Ministry of Education and Human Resources, Tertiary Education and Scientific Research and with the generous support of our partners:
- Murdoch University
- Curtin University
- Les Moulins de la Concorde
- Nissan Mauritius
- The Mauritius Research Council
Australian High Commission visa counter service to close
Media release, 15 January 2018
The Visa counter service at the Australian High Commission, Mauritius will cease to operate as of 15 January 2018.
The Australian High Commission strongly encourages you to lodge your visa application online at:http://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Immi. If you are unable to lodge online you can place your application in the drop box located at the front door of the High Commission between 8.30am-3.30pm Monday to Friday. Those who attend the High Commission wanting to lodge or follow up on a visa application will not be able to be seen by visa staff.
Please also be reminded that the Visa Section no longer accepts cash payments and all payments must be by credit card or Australian debit cards.
If you need to lodge an emergency visa and for all other visa queries please email email@example.com.
- Madagascar remporte le prestigieux prix Sandra Vegting en ‘Leadership’ pour les deux années consécutives
- Madagascar wins the prestigious Sandra Vegting Leadership Prize for two consecutive years
- New passport fees January 2018 [PDF]
- Phase out of Frequent Traveller Passports [PDF]
- Australia Awards- Africa: Renforcement des capacités et de leadership des professionnels malgaches
- Australia Awards- Africa: Developing capacity and leadership of Malagasy professionals
- High Commissioner's Speech - White Ribbon Charity Dinner
- The Australian High Commission marks the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women with a fundraising Charity Dinner
- COP 23 : SIDS Youth AIMS Hub Climate Action Challenge
- Changes to methods of payment for visas as from 1 December 2017
- 2017 Queensland State General Election
- 2017 New England by-election
- Australia Awards – Building capacity and Leadership (Madagascar)
- Australia Awards – Renforcement des capacités et de leadership (Madagascar)
- Diego Suarez welcomes first Royal Australian Navy Ship
- Mauritian Minister of Education announces joint Phd scholarships with two Australian Universities
- The 2017 Australia Awardees honoured at the Welcome Reception of the new High Commissioner
- Applications for Australia Awards (Masters and short-term scholarships) are now open!
- The online application process for the Australian High Commission's Direct Aid Program for 2017-18 is now open
- La nouvelle ambassadrice de l’Australie, Son Excellence Madame Jenny Dee, est accréditée auprès de la République de Madagascar
- Australia’s new Ambassador, HE Ms Jenny Dee, is accredited to the Republic of Madagascar
- Australia’s new High Commissioner, HE Ms Jenny Dee, is accredited to Seychelles
- Australia’s new High Commissioner, HE Ms Jenny Dee, is accredited to Mauritius
- Australia Awards -Africa Alumni Small Grants
- Appointment of an Honorary Consul in Madagascar
- The Australian High Commission's Direct Aid Program (DAP)
- New rules regarding Australian passport applications